Meet Sasha Collins – Owner and Senior Attorney
Skills | Savvy | Solutions
The art of good counsel is listening. Sasha has an exceptional ability to hear your wishes, desires, and ambitions. This, coupled with seasoned experience and the acumen of a scholar, enables her to collaborate with you to devise solid, winning strategies. She expertly navigates the complexity of the law and integrates family dynamics to map a pathway that manifests your vision.
Journey To Law
In seventh grade, Sasha heard a Certified Public Accountant say, “Accounting is the language of business.” At that moment, she was inspired to become a licensed CPA.
Sasha obtained her CPA license and Master of Auditing at the Fisher School of Accounting in Gainesville, Florida. She traveled to Adelaide, Australia to observe the practice of law and accounting, experience Australian culture and exchange ideas as a team member of the Rotary International Group Study Exchange. She excelled at analyzing financial statements and other data to predict the likelihood of financial success for both individuals and businesses.
Knowing how taxes shape business decisions and investment strategies, Sasha set her sights on the UF Levin College of Law and NYU School of Law, where she armed herself with the specialized knowledge required to minimize the tax burden of her clients.
- Juris Doctorate with Honors, Member of California State Bar
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting and Finance, University of Florida
- Master of Science in Auditing
- Master in Tax (LL.M), New York University
- Certified Public Accountant 1998-2003
- Book awards in Income Taxation of Estates and Trust, Civil Procedure
- “Taking Title in Idaho, Options and Consequences” The Advocate, Official Publication of the Idaho State Bar, Volume 50, No. 12, December 2007
- “Family Matters – Estate Planning for the Business Owner” The Advocate, Official Publication of the Idaho State Bar, Volume 49, No. 9, October 2006
Outside The Office
In her free time, Sasha enjoys live theater, especially watching her teenagers perform at the Woodland Opera House, where she serves on the Board of Trustees and on the finance and governance committees.